- This package is for bikes that are in good shape but need some minor tweaks. Whether you're planning to ride the bike for the first time in a few months or are preparing for an upcoming race, we'll check the bike over to ensure that it's safe and functioning properly. This includes brake adjustments, derailleur adjustments, bolt checks, drivetrain lubrication, tire inflation, a quick wipe-down, and spot-truing the wheels.
- $50 ($40 for singlespeeds)
The Little Scraggy
- Bikes that see regular use probably need this service package about once a year. It includes everything in the Safety Check package and also wheel trues, cable lubrication, and a bike bath. This package also includes labor for the installation of some parts (not the parts themselves), should your bike need them (chain, brake pads, grips or handlebar tape, tubes, and tires).
- $80 for singlespeeds
The Uncle Nazty
- This package includes everything in The Little Scraggy package as well as new cables and housing, hydraulic brake bleeds, and a drivetrain cleaning.
- $150 if your bike has cable brakes
- $170 if your bike has hydraulic brakes
- $130 for singlespeeds
The Whole Enchilada
- In addition to the services in the Uncle Nazty, The Whole Enchilada is a complete descaling of your bike. We'll overhaul or replace the bearings. For bikes with suspension, it includes oil and seal changes. It includes labor for replacing your pivot bearings. This is no mere portion of the Enchilada.
- $250 Road and Rigid
- $330 Hardtail
- $400 Full Suspension
Service À La Carte
We perform most services for most bicycles. If what you need falls outside the scope of one of our service packages, we can most likely help you whether you need a simple adjustment, a wheel built, or your bottom bracket chased and faced. Air is always free.